Saturday morning I competed in my first swimming triathlon. This was a girls only sprint triathlon and it was a ton of fun! Here's April, Shersti, and I just before getting in the water.
Don't we look so cool?
April and I starting our swim.
(April had a baby just three months ago and she rocked this triathlon!)
Me swimming.
Me biking.
See the old lady behind me in pink?
She totally passed me on the bike portion of the race!
I didn't like that, so I kept up with her for the remainder of the bike ride and then totally wasted her on the run, but seriously that granny kicked butt on the bike!
Finishing the run portion and waving to my fan club!
The finish line is such a happy place!
Rose, April, Shersti, Me, and Amanda at the finish line.
After the triathlon we stayed and played on the beach at the lake.
What an awesome way to spend a Saturday morning!
4 comments:
Great job! I bet you girls had lots of fun!
Kelly
You are sooo quick! I can't believe you already posted about the triathlon! I am finally getting a little more energy (and a little let sore...)
That old lady is probably my old age!!!! YOu look great, thanks for posting!
You ROCK, girl! Again I ask, "Who are you? And what did you do with my daughter?" XOXO
Post a Comment