Sunday, October 11, 2009

Porter is 6 months old!

Weight: 16 lbs. Height: 27 in.
Porter is such a HAPPY, easy going baby! We often say that he's "just happy to be here" since all you have to do is look at the kid and he'll smile at you. I can take him anywhere with me since he's just so laid back and chill, and never really fusses. Really he is like my dream baby come true! He is just so easy to have around and the fact that he's so freakin' cute doesn't hurt either! He's become quite mobile in the past couple of weeks. He now rolls and scoots all over the place! He adores Gabe, and he often will roll over to wherever Gabe is playing and soon I'll hear, "Mommy, Porter's hitting me!" or "Mom, Porter's eating my toys." It's very funny and I'm sure just a inkling of what's to come in the future. We sure love Porter and the sheer happiness we feel from just having him around!

3 comments:

Bitters said...

Oh he is so CUTE!! Can't believe he is 6 months... I sure hate you being so far that we don't see more of him... But if your going to live away no better place then OHIO....xo

Chelsey said...

So so cute! hope you had a great birthday!

Jclyde said...

We sure miss have you guys close by. Great kids and great parents, hm.. what more could a dad ask for.

Love DAD