OUR FAMILY BLOG
You've sure got some cute little creatures! (PS love the pumpkins.)
Rachel I'd say those pumpkins were some serious work!!!!! Your kids looked adorable!!!!!
Great job on your pumpkins! Very creative and artsy!
I love your family picture up top. SO cute!
Love the costumes and the pumpkins are out of this world!
Cute pumpkins! Fun shots of the kids too! You were super brave to run on the 31st- it was freezing cold!
So cute! And great job on the pumpkins! We miss you guys!Andra
Cute kids. Love the costumes - where is your and johns costume??? Good job on carving.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
You've sure got some cute little creatures! (PS love the pumpkins.)
Rachel I'd say those pumpkins were some serious work!!!!! Your kids looked adorable!!!!!
Great job on your pumpkins! Very creative and artsy!
I love your family picture up top. SO cute!
Love the costumes and the pumpkins are out of this world!
Cute pumpkins! Fun shots of the kids too! You were super brave to run on the 31st- it was freezing cold!
So cute! And great job on the pumpkins! We miss you guys!
Andra
Cute kids. Love the costumes - where is your and johns costume??? Good job on carving.
Post a Comment