Gabe:
Do you know what samurais use to fight ninjas with when they are baking
cakes?
Me:
No, what?
Gabe:
Spatulas.
Gabe:
We could use this toilet paper to make me a mummy for Halloween next
year. You could just wrap me. And if you wrapped
my nose then I could just blow my nose into my costume.
Babushka:
Is it always this overcast here?
Me:
Yes.
Babushka:
It's like living in Forks without the thrill of vampires.
Gabe:
Let's play Native Americans!
(We're
assuming this is the politically correct version of Cowboys and Indians.)
Me:
Guess what, Grandpa Wayne and Grandma Rosie are coming to visit us!
Gabe:
Oh no, are they bringing their cat?
Me:
No, they're not bringing their cat. Why?
Gabe:
Because Porter'd be in big trouble if they brought their cat!
Me:
Why would Porter be in trouble?
Gabe:
Because he's wearing a SWEATER! The cat would just jump on him
because cats like yarn!
Sorry, no isms from me this time, but I am thinking about embroidering the following bit of wisdom
onto a pillow:
"While
in the car if one of your children must pee into a cup, one should first make
sure the cup does not have a hole in it."
And lastly, here's some random pics from the last month-ish:
And lastly, here's some random pics from the last month-ish:
The boys helping Daddy in the attic.
The cutest teddy bear ever!
Quentin's latest trick in his bouncer.
I realized the other day I have zero pictures of Q in the bath. So here's his first pictures in the tub, well, kitchen sink : )
Silly Gabe
Porter dressed Quentin up as a Super Hero
And I believe this outfit was Gabe's doing.
Quentin and his friends at Kidstitute. The boy on the left was born the same week as Quetin and the boy in the middle is a month older.
This pretty much sums up how Porter feels about dinner every night. Poor kid just hates to eat.
On the other hand, I LOVE to eat! In fact, baby face is one of my favorite meals. I just can't get enough!






No comments:
Post a Comment