This is pretty random, but for a while now I've been wanting to do a post about the Great Lakes. I think it's pretty cool that our family has now visited all five of the Great Lakes. And we did it unintentionally. This was not something we set out to do, but amazingly our travels have taken us to all five of these beauties.
Lake Huron
Lake Ontario
After a long day at Niagara Falls the kids fell asleep in the car when we stopped here thus the lack of pictures.
Lake Erie
Lake Michigan
The first picture is in Chicago on the south side of the lake.
The second picture is a couple of years later on the north side of the lake.
Lake Superior

2 comments:
You guys really get around. Wish I was as ambitious and as good a trip planer as you!
What a fun accomplishment! I blame it in that old "gene jumping" that we laugh about...you definitely got a good dose of my gypsy blood! Love all the places you're seeing, and I must say I'M SO JEALOUS!"
Post a Comment