
As many of you know, my husband is a huge Trans-Siberian Orchestra fan and he's turned me into one too. So, for his birthday I got him tickets to one of their concerts in Columbus, which was last night. It was an amazing concert! We had such a fun time being on a date together and seeing an awesome show! I found it pretty amazing that there were little kids all the way up to elderly people attending this concert. I've never seen a concert draw such a wide variety of fans. I think it says a lot about a group to have such a large fan base. Although, I will admit I saw quite a few elderly people leaving the concert during the second half when TSO played music other than their well known Christmas stuff. If you aren't familiar with the group, we highly recommend them! We actually listen to their Christmas stuff year round. Yes, it's that good!
2 comments:
We went to their concert last year and it really is awesome. Our good friends took their kids this year and their kids now want to learn how to play the electric violin so that they can join the group :)
And I thought that I was the only wild one in the family with my Aerosmith. Hmm...the nuts didn't fall very far from this tree trunk.
I'll have to suggest that Cheryl and I try the concert.
Dad
Post a Comment