Monday, December 22, 2008

Quiet Book

As part of our attempt to get Gabe to be reverent in church I decided to make him a quiet book. So I took on the task of designing and creating my own quiet book from scratch. I don't think I would have ever started this project if I'd known how hard it was going to be, but it's finally done just in time for Christmas! Here are pictures of the finished project.

5 comments:

Sassy said...

Wow. So cute. I wish you would have said something, I have a pattern for a quite book! It looks great though!!

Lindsi Jo said...

That is so wierd that you did that because I was just thinking about that last night how I wanted to make a reverent book for Brooklyn. I know she can't use it right now, but I thought maybe I could start putting it together now and take my time getting stuff put together for it for when she would be able to use it, and also make one as gift for Celeste's girls who could really use it :) it is darling!

Ron and Rachelle said...

That is great! I know how long those take to make. I made one for Ronnie as a baby and it was cute but time consuming. What a nice mom you are! I am sure that Gabe will love it! Have a great Christmas!

Ashley said...

Holy Cow Rach, you did an awesome job. I have thought about doing one, but never have, because I know it will be hard and loads of work and talent I don't have. Yours is great. How much do you charge!? :)

The Boyacks said...

Rachel, Well Done! That is awesome! So Cute - you are always so talented, creative and when you do something you do it to perfection!!!