Friday, December 12, 2008

Cleaning House

Does anyone else get nervous when you can't hear what your kids are doing? I was cleaning upstairs this morning and had left Gabe downstairs with a coloring book and crayons. After a while I started thinking it was way too quiet, so I went downstairs to check on him. He had found the finger paints and was finger painting on the living room floor. To his credit, he did put the paint on paper like he's supposed to do, but it tends to get everywhere. I guess I'll be cleaning downstairs now. . .

1 comment:

Ron and Rachelle said...

funny! I couldn't find Jace the other day and when I called for him (with no answer) I heard plastic crinkling behind the couch. He had found a candy cane and was munching on it with the plastic on. He gagged on the plastic a little while later...kids are funny!