Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Crash!
Our laptop crashed two days ago! Aaaaaaargh! I love computers . . . except when they do stuff like this! Luckily, I had just transferred a whole bunch of stuff to a jump drive that I needed the day before (like the letter John wrote to Gabe when he was born), but we still lost some stuff. I'm sooooooo thankful it wasn't our computer with all of our photos on it. I only back those up once a year, and I would be devastated if I lost our photos. So thankfully this is just an inconvenient reminder to me about backing-up our files. So, yes, I'm spending today backing-up all of our photos from the past year. And now I'm going to stand on my soap box and tell everyone to backup your computers, especially take care of those precious memories that can never be replaced!!! Aaaaargh!!! Did I already say that?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ummm... GREAT REMINDER! I need to back up all our photos!
thanks for the Christmas card! We loved it!
Safety 24/7
Do computers come with backup alarms?
External Hard Drives for all photos is a good way to save the photos.
Luv DAD
You always were the practical one Rach, I will have to back up our files too...thanks for reminding me of yet another thing I need to do...love ya babe
Post a Comment