Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Saratoga

Just found a bunch of pics that never got posted on the blog.  So sorry about going backwards in time, but I have this OCD thing where I have to document everything : ) 

This is Saratoga Springs with Miss Jessica!

 Captain Mexico : )

We've had some problems with Porter and shoes this summer.  And yes, he walked around Saratoga all day with only one shoe : ) 
This group of hippies were meditating on the side of the road, so naturally I pulled over and let my wild children out to run around right by them : )  In my defense, they were meditating right next to a spring of water . . . and we were there to sample the water, but who just plops down and meditates on the side of the highway?  I guess that's Saratoga for ya!

No comments: