So it's taken me a couple of weeks to get this post up, but Porter turned four this month and we had a great time celebrating his birthday! We started the day off with cupcakes for breakfast! And right after I got finished telling him he was going to have to wait ALL day to open his presents, Daddy surprised us and came home from work for a few minutes so Porter could open his presents! After Gabe went to school Porter and I went to Tumbling Tykes (an indoor play place) with a couple of friends from church. Then he chose Wendy's for his birthday lunch. After lunch we came home and took a nap together on my bed. As I lay in bed, cuddling my little boy, I couldn't help but think it was pretty special that on this day four years ago I was cuddling this same little boy in a hospital bed. Enough sentimental stuff, next thing on our agenda for Porter's birthday was picking up his friend Ryder and going to the Funplex. The kids had a blast as they drove go carts, played mini golf, and bounced in the bouncy house. And to end the day we had more cupcakes! Happy Birthday to our furry little beast! We Love You Porter!
I love in this picture that Porter can't see over the steering wheel & Gabe isn't looking where he's going!
Four Year Old Birthday Interview:
What was the best part of your birthday?
My new sandbox
What's the most important thing you've learned so far in life?
My sandbox
What's your favorite thing about yourself?
My body
Who's your best friend?
Ryder
What is your favorite book?
The Body Book
What's your favorite song?
I'm a Nut
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A firefighter
Favorite Food?
Puss-get-tee
Favorite Color?
Red
Favorite Game?
Ticket to Ride
Where do you want to serve a mission?
On a train
Who's your role model?
A robot
What is going on in the news right now?
On Mighty Machines, there's a problem with the newspaper. It gets ripped.
Favorite thing to do with Dad?
Wrestle
Favorite thing to do with Mom?
Give hugs
Favorite thing to do with Gabe?
Play Legos
What's your plan for the upcoming year?
I'm going to get dressed.
I'm going to get dressed.
1 comment:
Love the interview!
Post a Comment