OUR FAMILY BLOG
Adorable!! Hope you are doing well and recovery quickly from labor!Hugs,Kelly
Babies are so fun to play with! So glad everybody is settling in nicely. I told John I'd check in on you next week after Grammy goes home.
You can tell they just adore him! So sweet!!! Is Porter sharing his blankie?! He must really, really love his little brother! :)
So cute! They look like great big brothers!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Adorable!! Hope you are doing well and recovery quickly from labor!
Hugs,
Kelly
Babies are so fun to play with! So glad everybody is settling in nicely. I told John I'd check in on you next week after Grammy goes home.
You can tell they just adore him! So sweet!!! Is Porter sharing his blankie?! He must really, really love his little brother! :)
So cute! They look like great big brothers!
Post a Comment