I know I said adios until Wednesday, but I need a Mommy bragging moment, so deal. Today Gabe had his kindergarten screening test done and he scored in the 98th percentile! I knew he was a smart kid, but that kind of blew me away. One question he missed was identifying knuckles on his body. When the principle told me this, I thought to myself, true, he may not know where his knuckles are, but did you happen to ask him what a double helix is or anti-matter? Because he could explain those to you! So proud of my Mr. Smarty Pants!
3 comments:
He is so smart!!! Way to go Gabe! Rachel - I hope that baby come soon and fast. Can't wait to see him!!! :)
Nice work Gabe!!! We have know for a while that he is wise beyond his years! :) He is going to love school next year!
Can he please come explain a double helix and anti-matter to me because I don't have a clue? I will show him where is knuckles are.
Post a Comment