Friday, June 1, 2012

Quack! Quack!

I came home from taking Quentin to the pediatrician yesterday to find everyone sacked out in the front room.  We've had a busy week, and I think we're all worn out!  

My dad got into town late last night and met Quentin.
He will only be here for two days, so today we got busy making the most of his time here.  First stop, the Albany Aqua Duck Tour!

Two little duckies excited to go for a ride.
 Quentin gets some Papa time before we get on board.
 Did I mention they gave us duck whistles???
  
Porter checking out the view on the Hudson River.
 I got to sit with the cutest duck on the boat!
We love our Papa & Grammy ducks!
Quack!  Quack!

1 comment:

Five Wahlquist's said...

I cannot believe how go go go you are! Way to stay busy :) And your family looks cute as can be! Sure wish we lived closer together.