Saturday, June 16, 2018

March 2018

3rd Grade Thunder Basketball Field Trip!
The boys are literally always playing or talking about playing cards!
They are very into Pokemon, Magic, and Yu-gi-oh right now.
 Enjoying some beautiful spring weather at the park!!!

 Origami at the Science Museum
 St. Patty's Day!
 
We keep this door closed to keep the dogs outside of the house when we are gone.  I kept coming home and finding the door open and the dogs inside.  I thought I was loosing my mind, because it repeatedly happened and I know I shut the door when we left the house!  Well, apparently Zeke didn't like being shut out of the house and was using his teeth to turn the door knob and open the door!
 Quentin started playing t-ball, which has absolutely nothing to do with the Easter bunny, other than we ran into him at Walmart after Q's first game.
 Sure love these boys!
 

No comments: