Saturday, June 2, 2018

January/February 2018

January and February were busy and challenging months.  We are happy they are over, done with, and behind us!  Unfortunately, because it was a crazy time we don't have many photos, but here's what we do have!

The boys did some serious fort building in the family room.
 
 Testing out the Ninja line they got for Christmas
 Quentin dressed up like a 100 year old man for the 100th day of school!
 Papa and Grammy surprised us with a quick weekend visit!
I graduated from dog grooming school!
 Thank you Jenny and Amanda for the graduation gifts!
 I don't remember why I took this picture, but this is a pretty typical scene in our house.
We had one rather exciting day when an ice storm caused our roof to leak.  While the kids and I scrambled for buckets to put under the dripping water, John got up in the attic to fix the leak.  While up there he slipped off the beam he was walking on and fell through the family room ceiling.  It was just like a scene from a movie when I looked over and saw my husband's legs dangling through a hole in the ceiling!  Thankfully, he wasn't hurt and we were able to get the leak and the ceiling patched up.  But, wow, what a mess!
 And lastly, our awesome Porter was awarded Student of the Month!  Way to go Porter!

No comments: