BEFORE
Ripping out tile.
See the skeleton, this project started back in October, LOL!
FYI, ripping out tile sucks.
Handy Manny builds me a bench : )
For the finishing touch I wanted to create something similar to this coat rack / shelf combo.
This is what we came up with. I'm pretty darn happy with how it turned out!
The cow skull came from John's grandparent's dry farm in Sheridan, Wyoming. I brought the smelly thing home with us knowing I wanted to use it in our house, but wasn't sure where. When I saw this coat rack design, I knew it was the perfect place for it. To get it clean I had to power wash off the remaining smelly chunks of you don't want to know what, used peroxide to whiten the bones and then polished, polished, and polished the horns and then polished them some more!
BEFORE & AFTER Pictures
I absolutely LOVE our new foyer!















1 comment:
I LOVE it too! You've done a fabulous and meaningful job! XOXO
Post a Comment