One of my favorite things to do is let my kids play with leftover dough in the kitchen. It's messy & magical & it's one of my all time favorite mommy memories!
Harry Potter Butterbeer
After all our chickens died in the great New Year's Day dog massacre we had to start all over with our flock.
Zeke thinks he's a lap dog
Porter wrote this about his cousin Boston.
"The kindest person I know by Porter. The kindest person is Boston! He is very, very very kind. He lets me play air hockey. He likes to play with me. I like to play Empire Spy."
When yard work fights back . . .
I'm not tired! Famous last words. . .
Chex loves to sunbathe!
This boy got his first retainer! And so it begins . . .
Treats we made for our Valentine's Day activities.
Playing Speak Out with the missionaries
Boys on the trampoline in their undies = adorable.
Sadly, they are growing up and too soon it won't be adorable anymore, but for now I think it's the cutest!
QMac sits in the teachers chair at Pre-K and recites his nursery rhyme for the week.
"We spend lots of time waiting in the car" selfies
Gabe made oven baked ravioli for dinner for himself and his brothers. I love that he's growing up, learning life skills, and considers plates optional.
Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet
Found this old school desk on the side of the road & Gabe helped me fix it up!








































No comments:
Post a Comment