Friday, June 21, 2013

Strawberry Picking

Gabe had a half day of school this week after his "graduation" ceremony.  So we decided to spend the day berry picking.  Which may or may not have been a good idea.  Jessica was tired (too many all nighters watching Gossip Girl) and the kids were being crazy on the drive there.  At one point I think all three of the boys were screaming so I turned around and said, "Stop it!  All three of you are being monsters!  MONSTERS!"  To which Gabe replied, "We're only being monsters because you're a monster."  Truer words have never been spoken.  Thankfully, somehow all of us got our inner monsters under control and we ended up having a good time berry picking together : )

I loved the place we went.  The Apple Barn in Bennington, Vermont.  Totally worth the drive!  The owner was super nice and helpful and the fields were gorgeous!  

No comments: