Sunday, June 9, 2013

Montauk

Saturday we drove through the Hamptons to see how the rich and famous live.  I've never seen so many Ferraris, Maseratis, Land Rovers, Bentleys, or Lamborghinis in one place before, which really made cars like the Pink Tuna Taxi stand out : )
Jessica likes the TV show Revenge and really wanted to see where it was filmed.  I looked online to find some of the locations to show her, but guess what?  It's filmed in North Carolina.  Nevertheless, we had fun imagining Emily and Nolan and even Sammy at different places around the Hamptons : )

From the Hamptons we drove to Montauk, "The End" of Long Island. 
 Porter and I check out the view from the top!
Jessica spotted a baby fox on the beach!
See the fox on the rocks below the lighthouse?  So cool!
See Porter peeing on the beach?  Not cool!
The waves were huge here and it was fun to watch all the surfers.
Check out this awesome shot I got of a surfer wiping out.   See him, on the right side?

1 comment:

J.D.Z.M.B said...

It looks like you are having a great start to the summer!!! Hope it dries out a bit for ya! ;)