This is my favorite time of year and since it appears we are going to be in Ohio for the season, I thought we should decorate! So we headed out to the pumpkin patch to pick up some fall decor. (By the way, it's really stupid to vacuum out your van the day before you go buy corn stalks, straw bales, and pumpkins. Just FYI.)
Here's my front porch looking all harvesty after our trip to the pumpkin patch.
And this cute wreath is on my front door.
(Thanks to my cousin Natalie for the awesome idea!)
Welcome Fall!
2 comments:
I love your wreath! It looks great!
We are going to a pumpkin patch/ hayride place in xenia for playgroup this week. If you guys would like to come just ask me or Shersti and we will forward the email/ address to you. Have a good week!
Kelly
Yep, still LOVE your wreath! I will be creating my own this week :) Hope you enjoy all the fun filled fall activities in Ohio! Our pumpkin patch has been open for a few weeks already, I think now that we are home we'll be stopping by very soon!
Post a Comment