Saturday turned out to be a cold, blustery day so we found some fun inside at Entertrainment Junction. If you have a kid who LOVES trains, this is the place to go! Gabe was in absolute train heaven! He didn't appreciate how intricate the model train displays were, but he had a blast watching the model trains (and there were a lot of them) go into tunnels, over bridges, onto turntables, etc. And of course he loved the kids play area where he could see and play with trains from Thomas and Friends!
2 comments:
my goodness! sol would be in heaven. we went to national train day here and it was fun, but SO many lines. we got to go on the trains, but there weren't many displays to look at. looks like a fun time!
I just saw the blog of your race! Way to go! I love half marathons and wanna do one again! I can't believe there were that many runners!!! Incredible.
Post a Comment