Saturday, May 1, 2010

Eight Years!

Happy Anniversary Babe, I love you!!!

5 comments:

Lisa Bunker said...

Congrats!!!!!!! I can't believe it's been eight years!!! Today wasn't as nice of a day as your wedding day!!!!! Rain and wind this morning!!!! Actually it's been bad for the past week!!!! We have had snow the last three or four mornings!!! You picked the right year to get married!!!!

Chelsey said...

Your like Erika's age in this picture. Crazy! Congrats! love you guys.

Taylor said...

Wow! You guys still look like babies! Oh, that is you when you were babies. Love ya lots! Can't believe that it's 8 years!!!! Lots of great things have happened in those 8 years! XOXO

Cheryl said...

Hey! Don't get excited that Taylor read your blog and commented!!!! I just realized that he had signed in on my computer!!!! So, I get credit for last comment, not him! XOXO (OK, so he loves you too, but just not enough to comment on your blog!)

Anonymous said...

I thought that sounded like Cheryl and not Taylor. I was pregnant with Gabe when that picture was taken. Someone just emailed it to me and I liked it. So we weren't quite babies then, but close.