Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Gabe's Unmentionable Band-Aid

So interesting things always happen around our house while I'm in the shower. Today's incident involved Gabe needing a band-aid for some reason. He rummaged through the bathroom until he found the band-aids and he was able to put one on all by himself. When he came to show me I couldn't resist snapping a picture! My little boy had a feminine hygiene pad stuck to his knee!!! What can I say? He's resourceful.

7 comments:

Sassy said...

So funny!! I guess that's what you get when you take a shower!

Tyler & Nicole said...

Haha this is too funny!

Chelsey said...

HAHAHA! I love reading your blog Gabe is always up to something.

Anonymous said...

Mark was taught in his EMT training that they work great for deep cuts!! Gabe just keeps life full of laughter, it is good to have him around. Laurie

Cynthia said...

Your blog is hilarious! There's always some funny post that Gabe has provided incidents for. I love it!

J.D.Z.M.B said...

That's Gabe! He is so creative! We LOVE hearing all about his adventures! Very nice updates too! :)

Cheryl said...

This is great! I love your new blog page!