If you've spent any time at our house you would know that Gabe has his own cooking show called "Cooking with Chef Pig." A very cute, very pretend cooking show inspired by a PBS cartoon we like to watch. Gabe of course plays the role of the fabulous Chef Pig. Usually he just pretends to cook with my pots, pans, mixing bowls, spatulas, whisks, etc. However, while I was in the shower today I can see he tried to make his dream of hosting a cooking show a reality...
5 comments:
he is SO cute. I love reading your blog also. You need to come visit the kids are getting big. I loved the potty mouth post. HA
Gabe is welcome to come cook up some real food with me!
I LOVE cooking with Chef Pig! It's my favorite! I'll take his cooking any day! XOXO
Cute! Chef pig- that is classic.
That is pretty great that he could crack those so well on his own.
Post a Comment