Go, go, go.
Never stopping.
Life is hectic.
Life is busy.
Life is overwhelming.
Never stopping.
Life is hectic.
Life is busy.
Life is overwhelming.
I've got to keep up.
Two little boys.
Go, go, go.
Never stopping.
Life is moving so quickly.
Two little boys.
Up with the sun.
Go, go, go.
Never stopping.
Go, go, go.
Never stopping.
Life is the park and neighborhood kids.
Life is playing with dad and cuddles with mom.
A two year old's life is spent in timeout.
Life is playing with dad and cuddles with mom.
A two year old's life is spent in timeout.
Two little boys.
Running. Playing. Screaming.
Go, go, go.
Never stopping.
Go, go, go.
Never stopping.
Life is quiet in the middle of the night.
Life is still.
Peaceful, dreaming angels.
Peaceful, dreaming angels.
Two little boys.
Go, go, go.
Never stopping.
Life is moving so quickly.
Each day so exhausting.
Each day so precious.
How do I savor this life?
How do I savor this life?
Forever etch these memories in my mind?
Two little boys.
Go, go, go.
Never stopping.
Life is smiles.
Life is laughter.
Life is tears.
I love these two little boys.
Two little boys.
Go, go, go.
Never stopping.
Life is smiles.
Life is laughter.
Life is tears.
I love these two little boys.
Life is good!
4 comments:
Did you write that?! I like it! Love the smile on Porter.
Amen to that noodle! Story of my life everyday...the kids grow so fast and they are so cute. At night the crazy memories of a long day go down with the sun, only to rise in the morning again (or in the middle of the night). But they are so cute, what would life be like without them. Wish I was there to play at the parks and share the stories of life. But alas, blogging will have to suffice. Love ya babe, hang in there! Your kids sure are cute! Don't feel guilty serving noodles several times a week...and they may just have to stay on the floor for a few nights in a row to really nice and crusty before clean up :)
Wonderful poem you have written about your life! I am tired just reading it...guess I'll take a nap in your honor! I can see every little thing you are talking about and I MISS YOU!!!
You are a great poet!
Post a Comment