Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thomas!

Gabe LOVES Thomas right now! So as a special treat John took Gabe to see "Thomas and Friends - Live on Stage!" He loved every minute that Thomas was on the stage and apparently became quite distressed whenever he was not on stage. John and I thought the ticket prices were ridiculous, (which is why just John and Gabe went) but the smile Gabe had on his face when he got home was worth every penny! I just have to keep reminding myself of the great story President Monson told about how "the circus keeps coming back, but childhood doesn't." Gabe is growing up so fast, it always makes me happy to have fun memories like this of him!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Your comment by Pres Monson is sooo true! You guys were gone way too fast. I seem to remember spending $75/ticket for all of us to see George Strait...a special treat for you! Then to look over and see Taylor fast asleep during the concert...I almost died! But the rest of us had a great time and a great memory was made!

Bitters said...

You need to bring our little GABE home and see Thomas the train in Midway when he comes and you can go on the train ride... To this day one of Missy's favorite memories... Sad to say I never took McKay up!! And he was a baby to remember it with Missy!! This are great years ENJOY it goes way to fast!! Your doing a great job! LOVE YOUR BLOG xoxo