
For Christmas John's parents gave us a KitchenAid Mixer because we really wanted to make our own bread. We've now made several attempts at making homemade bread since we got the mixer. The first loaves we ended up throwing away, the second was good (but not pretty to look at), and finally our third attempt we consider a SUCCESS! It was easy to make, yummy, and didn't look like a science project!
"Hello homemade bread!"
6 comments:
Yummy!!!!!! I have a great whole wheat bread recipe if you want it (It took me a lot longer than three tries to perfect it!) way to go!
Good Job! Just remember that I made a few loaves in my breadmaker, too. Only problem was I was using a bread maker mix and it cost twice as much as a loaf of bread...not too cost effective, but it did smell good. I need to work on doing it from scratch! Can't wait to taste some. XOXO
pass along the recipe!! xo
That looks really yummy!!! Bread intimidates me to make, but I would love to learn how. There is nothing better than homemade bread with homemade jam :P
Looks like they would taste yummy. Still have not attempted to make bread yet. I did get everything that I need to make it - but it kinda overwhelms me I dont know why but it does. Nice job.
Hey Rachel, it´s been a while huh? I don´t really know how this works but since I´m trying to get in contact with you, this was my only way. I hope you have facebook and you can find me (Sonia Tirados Caldes). Hope you´re loving life
Post a Comment