Saturday, November 22, 2008

Call me crazy . . .


My Christmas decorations are out and they are up! Can you tell I'm excited for Christmas? John was working late last night, so I was home alone on yet another Friday night with nothing to do. So I figured why not put up Christmas? This way it'll be all done when we get back from Thanksgiving and we won't have to worry about it!

Okay, I have to add a funny story here. Gabe was looking at the ornaments on the Christmas tree today and he kept pointing to one of Santa Claus and saying, "itch." We couldn't figure out what he was saying for a while, but every time he pointed to that particular ornament he said the same thing, "itch." I just figured out he was calling it a "witch!" Nope, it wasn't a witch it was Santa wearing a red pointy hat. I guess it's time to teach him more about Christmas and Santa Claus!

5 comments:

Ashley said...

Your tree looks great. I love the star on top. I really need to find one like that for my tree. We just set our tree up today, but have yet to do the ornaments and other decorations.

Lindsi Jo said...

Your little boy is so cute! It is so good to hear from you. I really am liking blogging for this one reason, being able to find people that you have lost contact with and seeing how they are doing. Congratulations on expecting another! I absolutely love being a mom.

Bitters said...

Rachel,
The tree is BEAUTIFUL! Do you want to fly out and do mine now? That pregnancy is giving you to much enegy! Did Gabe get the Leapster??

Ron and Rachelle said...

Love your tree! It looks as if we will be out of town when you are visiting St Louis...sorry, I really wish it could have worked out, I wanted to see you. Congrats on expecting again! That is awesome. I hope it goes well...when are you due?

The Boyacks said...

Your tree looks beautiful! Nice job - I have everything up except our tree we will be doing it tomorrow. Fun for the kids to help and decorate. Love the Holiday season.