Congratulations!! How super exciting! I heard rumor you were expecting, but I didn't remember hearing you personally announce it. It definitely looks like a boy. How fun for you, John and Gabe. How have you been feeling?
That is AWESOME!! Isn't that what you wanted??? Okay I disagree with GRAMMY boys are harder in my house!! But they don't have the HORMONES...That will be so fun to have the 2 together!! What Boy names do you like??? xoxo
5 comments:
Congratulations!! How super exciting! I heard rumor you were expecting, but I didn't remember hearing you personally announce it. It definitely looks like a boy. How fun for you, John and Gabe. How have you been feeling?
Grammy guessed right! Just remember that boys are easier than girls; hm.. except when they come in pairs.
Dad
That is AWESOME!! Isn't that what you wanted??? Okay I disagree with GRAMMY boys are harder in my house!! But they don't have the HORMONES...That will be so fun to have the 2 together!! What Boy names do you like??? xoxo
Congratz. That is so exciting! We love boys!!
Congratulations Rachel! I'm happy for you guys and wish you all the best! Big hug from Switzerland
Post a Comment