Wednesday, November 28, 2007

He Speaks!


It's official, Gabe has spoken his first word! DIAPER! True, kids usually start with a simpler word, but other than Mama and Dada this is the only word he speaks that means something. It's so stinking cute! (No pun intended.)
It's been a quiet week for us so far. Gabe and I are both getting over our first colds of the season. Best to get them out of the way before we come visit! I am anxious to see all of you and leave the South! You know this is an interesting spot when John (who has lived in Ukraine in some pretty scary places) says, "You know this isn't the worst place in the world, but it's a close second." We are not sad to be leaving. Poor John has to stick it out another two weeks. Ohio never looked so good!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

My mom said you were in town. I'd love to have you over. I'll have to try and find a way to contact you. Such a cute family you have!