How the kid's booby trapped me in my bedroom.
No way I'm walking down that hall!
Backyard Smore's
First day of school!
Quentin 2nd grade
Porter 5th grade
I didn't get a picture of Gabe, I was too busy running after his bus in my pajamas, barefoot, bra-less, crazy haired....the whole package. So here we are, day #2, and he tells me he'll get himself on the bus. He said that I should stay in bed, because I need my sleep. In other words, "Mom, you are super embarrassing, please don't come out of the house."🤣 Oh son, my job of embarassing you has only just begun. But thanks for getting yourself on the bus this morning, I did enjoy the extra sleep.
Found this book on my bed with it's recommendation from Gabe.
"Read this book or miss out on 5% of life."
So this has been my routine for the last 3 weeks. Exercising with the dog while listening to a podcast that tells me when to run, when to walk, and the best part is that it times my runs so I don't have to. I have been doing amazing & have been feeling so strong on these runs, just knocking them out of the park like they're nothing.🏃♀️ But the other day I was laying in bed & realized that I listen to all my podcasts at 1.5x speed. Which means that my running podcast, you know the one that was making me feel like wonder woman, you see where I'm going with this? All my runs were sped up, thus shorter, hence way easier then they should have been.🤦♀️ So today I put the podcast at normal speed & hit the road & it sucked big time. I didn't feel like wonder woman, I felt more like a girl that ate too much lemon meringue pie yesterday, and that 20 minute work out seemed to last FOREVER, but I got it done!👊 #imightspeeditbackup







No comments:
Post a Comment