Monday, June 6, 2016

May 2016

The month of May started with John and I celebrating our 14th wedding anniversary! And by celebrating, I mean we got to sit next to each other during Stake Conference.  At one point he leaned over and whispered, "Happy Anniversary," and I squeezed his hand in response.  Big celebrating right there!

We drove to Sheridan for John's grandmother's funeral.  On our way there we stopped to see Chimney Rock.
The face you make when you realize you're not the only occupant in your hotel room.
Chickens vs Jedi
 Baseball Tournaments!
Gabe's team took 2nd place!  Saturday, his team played from 8:30AM until midnight!  It was insane!!!
 Some cute things Porter brought home from school.  
"My girl friend will be my Valentine.  
We are in love so much we want to get married.  
We are in love a lot."
"I want to go to White Water Bay.  
I want to go to Hoo Why Ey (Hawaii) and relax on the beach."

End of year fun at Porter's school
 When your skinny enough that toilet paper rolls fit on your arms:)
I picked the kids up on their last day of school and we kicked off summer vacation with burgers and milkshakes!
John and I went on our first real date in quite a while.  We went downtown to the Plaza District and ate at a restaurant called The Mule.  
After dinner, we browsed through some shops and art galleries and found some pretty awesome things . . . 
 Summer is already off to a great start.  The kids are making plans and getting things done!  I just found Gabe's plan for the week.
"Monday, make big plan.
Tuesday, buy supplies.
Wednesday, video games!
Thursday, bribe Porter.
Friday, do plan, take over world."

These dogs crack me up : )
Gabe was really proud of the Lego centaur he made.
Remember last month, when I told you about the broody chicken we have.  Well, we now have two broody hens.  I finally gave in to Mother Nature and got them a dozen fertile eggs to sit on.  20 days later and guess what, we have chicks!

No comments: