April was a busy month and it just flew right by!
Not only did we go to DisneyWorld, but all of this happened too!
John spent a week in Corpus Christi
And another week in Vancouver
Porter ran his face into our brick fireplace while pretending to play Temple Run.
There are times I think QMac is 100% boy!
Like when he plays outside in the mud and water.
Other times I'm not so sure . . .
I got the lawn tractor stuck in the mud
We've gone to some extreme lengths to get this lady to stop brooding. Nothing has worked so far : (
Lots and lots of baseball
Pizza for diner, baseball practice on time, 2 out of 3 kids have shoes on. I'll be submitting my name for mother of the year here shortly.
Our house is always full of dogs
Lake Thunderbird
We replaced 100% of the waterlines in our house and installed two manablocs like this one.
Dropping dad off at the airport in our jammies
While John was in Vancouver we had two severe weather days.
One tornado touched down 10 miles due north of us.
The other was just to our south.
I hate being alone for this crap!
Porter helping me replace the iPad screen
Q and I went to the Arts Festival with some friends. There was a tent set up just for kids, no parents were allowed inside. The kids got to go inside and choose their own piece of artwork to buy. It was fun seeing what they chose!
Nothing like driving home from stake conference, just cruising along on the freeway, minding your own business and suddenly realizing you are almost out of gas. What can I say? We like to live dangerously . . . uh, not really. Don't worry, we made it to a gas station : )
The kids helping "clean" the car.


























No comments:
Post a Comment