We mowed our lawn/leaves in December wearing footie pajamas and snow boots.
We now have two chickens laying eggs!
Chex knows the chickens are friends, not food.
Sitting on Santa's lap at our ward Christmas party
I had three packages sitting on the front porch for the mailman to pick up and send to our family in Utah. Chex got to them before the mailman. She tore open every box and unwrapped every present. Thankfully, she didn't ruin any of the presents and I was able to rewrap, repackage, and reprint the postage, so no money was lost, but what a pain!
Even after she pulls a stunt like that we still love her : )
Interesting sleeping position . . .
I don't know why, but this kid never is fully dressed . . .
Quentin and I decorated Porter's Classroom door
John's Birthday
I picked him up for lunch and tried to get him to wear his hat and button back to work, but he wouldn't . . . such a party pooper : (
Hi Gabe,
You are dum.
I am cool and awesome.
From, Porter
my kitchen "help"
If it's not the kids wrestling, it's the dogs, and when it's both it's a madhouse!
First ice storm this season
and the Christmas tree is up!































No comments:
Post a Comment