Usually the kids are the wildest things in our car on family adventures, but not today!
We drove through a wildlife park and things got a little crazy : )
There were birds
There were llamas
There were donkeys
The donkeys felt the need to taste everything, including our car.
There were also camels!
Grandma was not impressed with the camels or their smell!
Actually, there were all kinds of animals.
Many came up to the car, others we just saw from a distance.
And some we thought should stay at a distance, but they didn't!
Holy crap! That's a buffalo!
I loved every second of my buffalo encounter! It was terrifying and awesome all at the same time! I remember being calm and collected about being licked by a buffalo, but other people in the car recall a different story. . . they say I sounded something like this, "OH MY GOSH! I'M BEING LICKED BY A BUFFALO! I'M BEING LICKED BY A BUFFALO!" Repeated over and over : )
Either way, it was unforgettable!












1 comment:
How awesome. Reminds me of my childhood adventures to Yellowstone. In the Good Old Days, the animals all came right up to the car, fed bears our sandwiches...it was much like your Buffalo encounter. We went to a "drive thru zoo" in England when I was in High School. We had monkeys jumping all over the car! It was insane! My dad was freaking because we drove straight to the airport and had to turn the car back in covered in Monkey Goo! He was mortified, as you can imagine! What a fun trip you had...hope we can do this too. XOXO
Post a Comment