If you want something done right . . . call the pros!
Don't you wish your plumbers were as cute as mine?
Quentin loves playing with Gabe and Porter.
On Tuesday it was warm (above freezing) and the sun was out. So we spent some time outside with the kids. It's Friday now and there's a foot of snow outside : (
The Military Ball was a couple of weeks ago. Did I mention my date was just awarded CGO (company grade officer) of the quarter for all the detachments in the NorthEast Region (Indiana to Maine) and was also awarded the national ROTC CGO of the quarter? It's nice for all that hard work to be rewarded!
Speaking of hard work, last night when I went to bed John was still up doing homework. The next thing I knew John was looking for something in our room. I thought he must be leaving for work (he usually leaves around 5:30AM, so it always feels like the middle of the night to me).
"What are you looking for?" I asked.
"My cell phone."
"You had it last night." I said.
"No, I've had it today."
That's when I realized he hadn't been to bed yet, it was only 1AM, and my yesterday was still his today. Weird.
Congrats on your awards John! And thanks for all the hard work you do to support our family!
Gabe made himself lunch the other day. He even ate it too.
For Valentine's Day we made heart shaped pancakes with strawberry syrup for breakfast.
That's what we've been doing . . . now where's spring?

No comments:
Post a Comment