Tuesday, February 12, 2013

January Happenings

Military Appreciation Night at the Rensselaer vs Harvard Hockey Game.
John's office with Puckman.
Gabe drew a picture of a hockey player & the score board at the game.  I thought it was cute : )
Sorry, for the blurry pics, but it's hard to take a picture and hold the camera (my phone) steady when I'm also holding Quentin, whom we affectionately call Mr. Grabby Hands.  
The boys earning their keep at the Air Force recruiting booth : )
The boys started swimming lessons.  This is the first time Porter's taken lessons and he's doing great!  And Gabe has turned into a fish and is swimming awesome all by himself this year!
One of Gabe's Lego creations.  The boy's got some imagination and skills : )  I really should take more pictures of the things he builds.
 
One of my latest craft projects.  I got the veggie tray from Hobby Lobby for around $3.  Then I used ModgePodge to cover it in paper "tiles" to give it a mosaic look.  It took a long time to glue all the tiles on, but it looked great up until I dropped it and it cracked.  Oh well, it's still use able.  C'est la vie.
 
We saw this opossum walk through our backyard the other day.  I've never seen one alive before . . . they're usually dead on the side of the road. 
Happy January!

No comments: