Thursday, August 9, 2012

Cousin Sleepover

For dinner we had Navajo Tacos and Shaved Ice at the shack on Main Street in Lehi. Yum!
All snuggled up for a movie and sleepover.
The next day we went to see the new City Creek Shopping Center in downtown Salt Lake.
BIG shout out to my awesome hubby for tagging along with us girls and helping out with all the little people.  We couldn't have done it without you (even though we did look like a polygamist family since Philip wasn't there)!  But, I think we make pretty cute sister wives : )
Adyson and Gabe ready to play in the splash fountain 
Notice in the picture below that Porter is "holding himself."  He needed to go potty and told Aunt Jenny.  Jenny got my attention so I could come take him to the bathroom, however, Porter was much quicker in just dropping his shorts and peeing.  Poor Jenny!  John and I just watched and laughed since there was nothing we could do at that point.  My kids have no reservations about peeing outside . . . maybe it's time we had a discussion about where and where not it's appropriate to do so!
Temple Square 

1 comment:

Dunklees said...

It must be late and I must be tried because when I saw the Shaved Ice sign on picture, I got all excited thinking you guys had found shaved ice around here! I knew it was too good to be true. Looks like you had a super fun vacation!