The grand finale of our family reunion was the ropes course.
This is me climbing up the pole. It's not so bad.
And me at the top. Have I ever mentioned I don't like heights? Like, with a passion, I don't like heights? Like I'm kind of neurotic and deathly afraid of heights? So being on top of the ropes course = not my favorite thing. Yes, I know I'm harnessed in and nothing would happen if I fell, but still the same, it was terrifying.
Walking across the top . . . the only time in my life Lamaze breathing has ever come in handy.
Whew . . . I made it! And now they want me to jump off?
Yes, I screamed like a girl! There were too many witnesses there to deny it.
So enough about me almost wetting myself. Here's some of my favorite pics.
Nikki
Annette
Lily
John
And Gabe. See the look of terror on his face? He's totally my kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment