Monday, March 26, 2012

It's Done!

BEFORE

 AND AFTER
 
 

So happy to have the fence up!  Now the wild beasts can run and play and not be smooshed by cars, bad guys, or wild elephants.  Let the wild rumpus begin!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's wonderful! I'm thrilled you can just let them out to play! That wil be a big relief when you are busy with the new little man. It's a big yard! Xoxo

Cheryl said...

It's wonderful! I'm thrilled you can just let them out to play! That wil be a big relief when you are busy with the new little man. It's a big yard! Xoxo

Cheryl said...

It's wonderful! I'm thrilled you can just let them out to play! That wil be a big relief when you are busy with the new little man. It's a big yard! Xoxo

J.D.Z.M.B said...

Hope you are having nice weather so you can send them out daily! We have only had a fence (and a yard we trust) for a couple of days and we are so thankful, we send them both out while we open box after box.