Tuesday, December 20, 2011

News!

We found a house, made an offer on it, and it's under contract!  We should close in January.  We can't wait to be in our own house!  I guess we've been talking a lot about finances in front of the kids throughout this process, because yesterday Gabe came up with the following idea to help us pay for our house.  "How about every time we see someone with dollars we just ask them to give us one to help us pay for our house?"  Do we have a future democrat in the house?  
In other news, John started working full time today.  He's been off work during the move and while we've been house hunting.  I'm going to miss having him around all day.  Thankfully, he'll have more time off with Christmas and New Years.  Then it's back to reality : (  But then we get to move into our new house : )
I've also decided that people who are parallel parking challenged like I am, should never live in a city.  I look forward to being able to pull into a driveway again!

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

WOW that was fast. So happy you were able to jump on one and get it Under Contract. Also, your Christmas card is darling. LOVE that John is in his uniform.

Tyler & Nicole said...

YAY! Glad the house hunt can be over for you!