The heart. The focal point. The main event. The reason we drove 2,000 miles. All to see my brother, one of my best friends and favorite people in the whole world get married. I wouldn't have missed this day for the world!
Porter and Gabe wait to see Uncle Taylor and their new Aunt, Amanda.
Gabe gets some one on one time with the bride.
Family Pictures with my Mom
Family pictures with my Dad
Tay is seriously out numbered by sisters . . .
M attempt at a picture of my kids in front of the temple tanked.
I think they were tired of pictures by this point . . . what do you think?
2 comments:
Yay! Love the pictures. It was fun to see you at the reception... for a second.
Cute pictures...I need to tell you some of the funny things he said to me while I watched him! My favorite comment however was at the reception about how his tie with all the colors is the one he chews on! Funny kid. It was great to see you guys!
Post a Comment