Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Holy Moly Guacamole Cow

This is Gabe's latest saying. I love it! Makes me laugh every time. Here's just a few odds and ends from the past couple of weeks.

My kids love playing with laundry baskets!
Apparently, laundry baskets also make a great place to watch cartoons.

Gabe's first day of school

This is what happens when you think it's funny to run away from your mommy.
And yes, the faster mommy chases you, the faster you run, until you face plant in the street.

Porter and his friend Abby were born only 3 days apart.
Aren't they cute?!

I told you my kids love laundry baskets.
They love it even more when they have daddy and a laundry basket!

3 comments:

J.D.Z.M.B said...

That video cracks me up!!!! Well the few seconds I can watch without getting sick that is :)

Cheryl said...

I'm calling Child Protective Services on you guys!!! John, you would certainly BARF all over us if we did that! BTW that wiggly eye movement is called Nystagmus. I used to get paid to make people's eyes do that! OK, so they were laughing and smiling! I got sick watching it! XOXO

The Boyacks said...

oops