OUR FAMILY BLOG
Jacob went hom teaching with Joseph on Sunday too. He talked about it a little bit today! I thought it was cute! Looks like Gabe loved it too!
I wish Gabe was my home teacher. I have a feeling he'd be way more entertaining than the current home teachers!
Now THAT"S an awesome sight! They sure look good and I'll bet they had fun. Won't be their last time either! Dad and Tay were official comps for years...they loved it.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Jacob went hom teaching with Joseph on Sunday too. He talked about it a little bit today! I thought it was cute! Looks like Gabe loved it too!
I wish Gabe was my home teacher. I have a feeling he'd be way more entertaining than the current home teachers!
Now THAT"S an awesome sight! They sure look good and I'll bet they had fun. Won't be their last time either! Dad and Tay were official comps for years...they loved it.
Post a Comment