I bought tickets to see Wicked six months ago - six months! It was a real treat to finally see the show last night after waiting in anticipation for so long! We LOVED the show - yes, even John loved it and he was miserable with strep throat! We saw the show with eight other couples and then we all went to dinner afterward at UNO Pizza. Thanks to all our great friends who made it a fantastic night!Sunday, March 7, 2010
Wicked
I bought tickets to see Wicked six months ago - six months! It was a real treat to finally see the show last night after waiting in anticipation for so long! We LOVED the show - yes, even John loved it and he was miserable with strep throat! We saw the show with eight other couples and then we all went to dinner afterward at UNO Pizza. Thanks to all our great friends who made it a fantastic night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
DITO... I love that song its my favorite... i listen to it over and over reminds me of my friend in Price...You and John look great.. Sorry he is sick... I'm dying to see it.. was going to San Fran with Troy next week and going to see it, but postponed that and we are aiming at NY in the fall.... Counting down the days to see ya..xo
Glad you made it. I is the greatest show. I could see that one over and over. WE saw Lion King in New York and it was pretty cool with all the awesome costumes, but nothing beats Wicked. The whole thing: songs, stories and all are fantastic. Sounds like a fun night.
sooo great right?
I have also seen Lion King in NY and this.. Wicked beats anything. LOOOVE IT. But I have not read the book?
Post a Comment