Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Few Random Things...

Monday we took down Christmas decorations and put up my Christmas present. If you have ever been to our house you know how much kitchen cupboard space we have or the lack there of. So for Christmas John surprised me with this pot holder. Which meant that Monday I spent a good chunk of the day reorganizing cupboards and I can't organize without cleaning. So my kitchen got a good wipe down too and let's face it, it really needed it.
Tuesday we hit the bowling alley with Josh and Dana. Gabe loves to bowl and so do the men folk, so we all had a good time!
And here's a couple of funny things that Gabe's said:
I called him "sweet" the other day and he responded by saying, "I am not a potato!"
He frequently says "oopsie daisies" and lately it's turned into "ouchie daisies" when he hurts himself.
And finally, check out these cute kids I get to grocery shop with. (I told you this post had random things in it.)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

LOVE the pictures and love the pot holder! YES...you did need more cupboard space! Whenever I hear Gabe say "oopsie daisies" I think of the movie, Notting Hill when Hugh Grant is trying to climb over the fence! Gabe is the only other person I have ever heard say that! Maybe it's an omen...he'' be a famous movie star someday...or maybe just try to climb over a fence in Notting Hill...either would be fine! XOXO

Cynthia said...

I love the potholder! You just doubled your "kitchen cupboard space!"