OUR FAMILY BLOG
It definitely is an adjustment, especially for the "big kid" in the house. I love the pictures (and the ones in the previous post) Cute kids. Love you and good luck!
Both of your boys are so cute!!! I am missing you - wish that I could pop over for a visit.
He loves playing with that rug! I can just see him in my head doing so many fun things. I will miss you even more once I get home again! Love ya!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
It definitely is an adjustment, especially for the "big kid" in the house. I love the pictures (and the ones in the previous post) Cute kids. Love you and good luck!
Both of your boys are so cute!!! I am missing you - wish that I could pop over for a visit.
He loves playing with that rug! I can just see him in my head doing so many fun things. I will miss you even more once I get home again! Love ya!
Post a Comment