Gabe is very into doing puzzles right now. This is a clip of him putting together his favorite construction puzzle, which we typically put together at least three times a day! I know I'm biased, but I think he is so smart to be able to do these puzzles all by himself! He has also started counting to ten all by himself and he knows all the letters in the alphabet. I'm so proud of him and how quickly he picks up on things! One other thing he's doing right now that I absolutely think is so adorable is if he drops something or makes a mistake he'll exclaim, "whoopsie daisies!" How cute is that?
5 comments:
i *love* this video!!! you've got some mad video editing skills. and yeah, i'm pretty sure you've got a really smart guy on your hands there.
He must take after his mama!!!!
If I remember right, too, the box says that this puzzle is for 3 years+ !!! Yup, he is a smart boy & it looks like he got the puzzle gene! I can hardly wait to see him (oh, and you, too!) XOXO
I'm sorry folks it's not his mama that he takes after. Let's see.
Likes to put puzzles together and espcially construction puzzles. We call that a project.
And yes I can count to ten too.
He takes after Papa! I'm kinda of smart once and awhile too.
PAPA
VERY impressive! He'll be WAY ahead of the game in preschool! I don't think most kids know their all of their letters until they're 3 or 4is. Go Gabe!
Post a Comment