On Thursday I hosted a baby shower for my cute friend Dana. Gabe helped me do some baking for the baby shower . . . everything tastes better when it's made with two year old LOVE!
On Friday John had the day off work, so we all ventured to the aquarium in Cincinnati. Taylor even got a great picture of the "touchdown Jesus" while we were driving on the freeway!
Riddle me this: What is John more afraid of? A shark or his pregnant and "slightly" irritable wife?
Answer: Both! Either one could bite his head off! (This is where you give a courteous laugh at my bad joke.)
Happy Valentine's Day! What could be more romantic than a visit to the Air Force Museum? Love was definitely in the air . . . or was that jet fuel?
On Monday we went downtown to the Packard Car Museum. If you live in Dayton and haven't seen this, it is really cool and definitely worth checking out! Taylor and John take turns playing "gangster" in the last car owned by Al Capone.
Does anyone know if Pinkie ever owned a 1956 pink Packard? We couldn't resist taking a picture next to this car in her honor!
I loved the history behind this next car, it was owned by William Proctor of Proctor and Gamble. Notice how there is nothing shiny, flashy or fancy on this car. He purchased this car right after the Lindbergh baby was kidnapped because he did not want to draw any attention to his wealth. I love cool history like that!
Taylor sitting in the Packard that set the 1904 land speed record of 77mph! The car is valued at $1 Million dollars. Careful Tay, you break it . . . you bought it!
Cool, a real woody! And of course Gabe wasn't happy until he'd had his turn at the wheel!
On Tuesday, after a fantastic week with Taylor we dropped him off at the airport and all Gabe could talk about was the fact that Taylor was leaving on a spaceship, not an airplane!
Taylor, thanks for coming to visit us! We had a great time and sure love ya! You'll have to let us know how that spaceship ride was . . .
8 comments:
What a fun week! What a good brother to come play with you guys. Love the joke! I seemed to have missed some of your older posts. Gabe is sure cute and growing up! Congrats on the potty!
Those are some Darling pictures of Gabe! Looks like you all had a very fun week!
How fun to have Taylor visit you! Looks like a great time. I love that tunnel at the aquarium and the petting area too, we did that once. So fun. We have some boy clothes similar to the ones your friend is holding up, clothes Chad's mom got us from the Carter's outlet out there. I love having this Ohio connection!
Sounds like you had a great week with Taylor. The only thing that would have made it better would to have me there with you. I sure thought about the two of you been together all week. Glad that you had a blast. I actually think that John would be more scared of you, he has to sleep next to you and not the alligator. Ha Ha!
Thanks for sharing your week! Fun to see the pictures of y'all together! Don't bite his head off...he will look rather odd without it!
You have a cute little belly! I hear eating noodles often helps make your baby smart...or disciplined even before birth:) Looks like you had a great week with your bro! My boys would go wild with those cars.
So James and I both decided to sign up for facebook after talking to alot of people about it and getting lots of emails and responses. It is actually kind of cool to keep in touch with people that you may not do so well with otherwise. I can see how it could be a time consumer though, always wondering if people left you a message or not.
So I have to say that I love your shark/ pregnant woman joke. If I asked my hubby that when I was pregnant, I think he would've preferred to take on the shark...
Post a Comment